Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crafty Creations Challenge #257--Let's Party!

We have a brand new challenge at Crafty Creations and it is time to Party!  hahaha  All you have to do is create a card for a party.  It could be Birthday, Graduation, Christmas, Picnic, or anything that relates to a party.

Fresh Brewed Designs is also giving away a great prize to one lucky winner selected my Mr. Random.  Personally, I think we need to name him, but we would not want to give anyone the wrong impression.

As you may or may not know, my camera is broken.  Therefore, I am taking pictures with my iPad.  Of course there is an app for playing with your images, so I played.  Here is the card I created using an image and sentiment from Fresh Brewed Designs.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get to join us at Crafty Creations!

1 comment: